People Analytics Lead, HRST People Analytics & Reporting
Employment Type: Full-Time
The HR Strategy and Transformation team aspires to reimagine how Talent fuels our Deloitte businesses through innovative, customer-centric, digitally enabled talent services.
People Analytics & Reporting collaborates across Talent and the business to uncover data-driven insights to solve business challenges across the talent lifecycle and enable transformational change. Our teams provide a holistic and client-centric approach that complements our wide range of analytical tools and methods to identify valuable workforce insights which, in turn, fuels the business.
This role reports to the People Analytics Manager and provides support to the various leaders in Talent to deliver on requests across products and services PA&R offers (e.g., data governance, reporting, analytics, surveys, evaluations, assessments).
We're looking for a versatile professional to be a key player in our journey to deliver holistic data driven insights to our Talent leaders and teams.
Work you'll do
* Develop and communicate data-driven insights and recommendations effectively/succinctly to leaders within the organization. This includes hands-on work providing ad-hoc reporting/analytics support and coordination of work-flow for data-driven projects
* Design and build dashboards and visualizations to tell a compelling and easy to understand data story
* Serve as advisor to other PA&R teams to communicate the needs of our Talent Operations organization to ensure that our broader services/projects are aligned and prioritized with leaderships' key priorities
* Develop knowledge and expertise of all People Analytics and Reporting services (e.g., KPIs, surveys, reports, dashboards, analytics)
* Foster relationships and develop trust with key stakeholders (e.g., chief of staffs, executives) to facilitate data-driven decision making in assigned area
* Ensure that various PA&R services are delivered in a coordinated and timely fashion, manage delivery of various PA&R services
* Check quality of products reporting technologists produce to ensure insights are relevant and meet business needs
* Act as utility player across multiple areas on the team
* Bachelor's degree required
* 3-5 years of experience in project management, reporting, as well as visualization deliverables
* Ability to balance detail (e.g., tracking nuanced client needs) with thinking strategically and holistically about underlying goals/needs
* Ability to communicate effectively with a broad set of clients from across the business, spanning multiple levels.
* Proficient in quickly understanding new technologies, with the ability to train others on the use of technology platforms
* Work well in a dynamic, complex, client- and team-focused environment within minimal oversight and an agile mindset
* Analytical ability to delve into details while maintaining a broader business perspective
* Strong organizational skills, particularly in managing multiple project priorities simultaneously
* Strong written and oral communication skills to convey complex topics concisely
* Proficient Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Tableau, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Word, Teams) and SQL
* Knowledge of the professional services industry is preferred
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, 'Deloitte' means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 58830