VP, Mergers & Acquisitions Strategy
Employment Type: Full-Time
Req ID: 211760WD
The VP of Mergers and Acquisition Strategy will identify and analyze possible mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures, and make recommendations as to their impact on the organization's profitability. This position will also be responsible for competitive analysis, environment/industry landscape trends and scans and other assessments as deemed necessary. This position will be accountable for any acquisition/disposition models and will work closely with business leaders and C-suite executives. This position will also own and manage investment bank relationships.
* Develops M&A strategy, identify/screen targets and manage the deal pipeline
* Leads, manages, executes and negotiates merger, acquisition, divestiture, and joint venture transactions across the global enterprise.
* Leads and owns all aspects of the M&A process, including the identification of targets, the execution of transactions and the planning and management of post-merger integration
* Partners with c-suite and business executives in all stages of the acquisition or divestiture process, including strategy development, valuation, due diligence, negotiation, and deal closing.
* Leads the organization responsible for relationships with our most strategic partners. Deluxe's alliances with these key partners are a critical part of the Company's overall corporate strategy and accelerate the business in high-growth areas, such as cloud and mobility.
* Leads multi-functional, cross-functional teams through pipeline development, strategy development, deal valuation, due diligence, negotiations, and transaction closure process.
Education and Experience: Bachelors in Business and 10 years experience in mergers and acquisitions. Management experience.
Experience: 10 years of related experience
7 years of management experience
Investment banking experience or corporate development
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department: Business Operations
Time Type: Full time#06022021