Digital Media Planner
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Digital Media Planner will provide leadership to ensure clients' needs and requirements are met. They will oversee campaign planning, optimization strategies, and campaign performance success for a set of top tier client relationships. They will provide consultative strategic direction to assigned accounts and identify appropriate programs and services to meet client needs.
Furthermore, the Digital Media Planner will work with internal tools and staff to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze campaign delivery and optimize performance on an ongoing basis. They will attend client meetings and actively take part in presentations.
* Act as a primary client contact, understanding client goals and optimizing success through research and analysis
* Develop RFPs, final media plan recommendations, buy summaries, and campaign measurements where necessary
* Present proposals with media and cost schedules to clients
* Manage all facets of campaign execution by working with Assistant Media Planners
* Take the lead on optimization strategies for digital placements
* Manage, review, and analyze all client facing deliverables
* Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and identify areas of development within emerging markets
* Develop and present concise results decks highlighting the relevant learning gained and recommendations for future campaigns
* Delegate and oversee responsibilities/assignments appropriate for Assistant Media Planners
* Promote positive working relationships within the department, the company, and the vendor community
* Provide strategic guidance to the media planning team
* Provide consultative strategic direction to your accounts and identify appropriate programs and services to meet client needs