Employment Type: Full-Time
Designsensory is a leading research, branding, advertising and digital agency. We combine marketing campaigns, web platforms and rich content to help organizations create memorable brand moments. Our original and award-winning work has helped build and grow brands since 2001.
We're searching for an experienced advertising copywriter to join our staff.
Responsibilities include developing concepts and copy for print, digital, traditional, and social advertising. Includes, but is not limited to:
* Campaign concepting
* TV and radio scripting
* Brand and product naming
* Tagline and brand voice development
* Following style guides for tone, grammar and mechanics
* Writing SEO copy for client websites
* Proofreading marketing documents
* Writing blogs
The ideal candidate must:
* Have a degree in a writing intensive major or display equivalent experience
* Have been a copywriter
* Have 4+ years of advertising writing experience
* Have a portfolio that displays ability to think conceptually
* Be able to juggle multiple projects at one time in a fast-paced environment
* Have a working knowledge of AP and varying style guides
* Bring a collaborative spirit to our existing culture
* Showcase examples of short-form writing
Designsensory offers benefits including health care, vision plan, retirement plan, paid vacations, holidays and competitive wages.
This is a full-time position. To apply, send your resume, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com. Subject line 'attn: Chris - Copywriter Position.'