HR Marketing Intern
Employment Type: Part-Time
* College Credit
* Performs market analysis on top competitors marketing strategies (including but not limited to social media, event activations, web, etc.) as a part of a competitor research project.
* Assists with all social media accounts.
* Assists with database and all Client Relationship Management (CRM) accounts.
* Assists with preparing printing and promotional items.
* Assists with Coordinating set up of networking events and all other company events.
* Assists with website design and maintenance.
* Assists with web leads - tracking and coordinating response to and assignment of leads to loan terms.
* Develop emails, landing pages, forms, lead scoring, segmentation, and nurture flows to support the marketing team.
* Organizes and assists with maintaining all marketing material.
* Helps seek out prospective clients through making phone calls and utilizing the Internet and social media.
* Researches and learns all new emerging technologies and trends.
* May perform other duties as assigned.
* Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects.
* Analyze marketing initiatives and provide feedback on next steps.
* Contribute to overall marketing team responsibilities.
* Proficient in MS Office Suite - Excel, Power Point and Word
* Pursuing a University/College degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or related field
* Strong technical aptitude necessary
* A curious mind that's good at problem solving
* Strong drive and resilience
* Exceptional client services and support skills
* Exceptional communication, interpersonal and support skills
* Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of DeWolff, Boberg & Associates is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. DB&A hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
DB&A believes that all employees should be provided with a work environment which enables each team member to be productive and to work to the best of his/her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.