IATF - Lead Auditor
Employment Type: Full-Time
Local Unit & Position Description
Do you want to work for a company that is driving the future of Auditing? A company that challenges the status quo and one which dares to be different.We're looking for passionate IATF professionals. Individuals who pride themselves on delivering customer service excellence, the highest levels of quality and expertise, and people who want to be part of a forward-thinking, dynamic global organization.In this position, you will have an opportunity to work and manage relationships with some of the world's leading Automotive brands. Utilizing your extensive technical skills, you will be responsible for leading and supporting third party audits across the automotive industry. If the above hasn't already got you looking for the application button, we're also offering an attractive sign on bonus to support your transition (details on application)
This is a remote position based from any location in the Continental U.S.(except Colorado).
* Perform 3rd party IATF audits for North America clients
* Document and report audit activities and results
* Interact directly with clients at all levels of management in developing timely, complete, and accurate report of their current level of compliance or implementation of their management system
* Maintain schedule of audit activity with clients
* Provide timely and accurate reviews of client corrective action and closure
* Maintain appropriate audit credentials and pursue advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed
* Minimum 1 year as a 3rd party Lead Auditor conducting IATF audits
* Current IATF Lead Auditor ADP Green status
* Authorized to work in the USA due to ITAR requirements
* Able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs. in addition to transporting one's own luggage for multiple-day travel and push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, and kneel with that which is lifted, carried, or transported.
* Able to walk and stand for up to 4 hours at a time and maneuver throughout multiple levels of client sites either by stairs or elevator
* Must possess a valid driver's license and can rent and drive a car and travel on public conveyances when required.
* Must be able to travel up to 100% of the time, including mostly overnight stays throughout the U.S.; often involving travel outside of normal working hours and on weekends
* Strong written and verbal English communication skills
* We conduct a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Preferred Skills (Not Required)
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
* Experience with different industry types, able to be qualified for multiple NACE codes
Immigration-related benefits (for example, visa sponsorship) are not available for this position
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package.DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For more information about your rights under the law, see: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
DNV offers a comprehensive benefits package
Please visit our website at www.dnv.com
Company & Business Area Description
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV empowers our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 16,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
As a world-leading certification body, we work with companies to assure the performance of their organisations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment and training. As part of the larger DNV Group, our 2,000 Business Assurance employees worldwide help our customers build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust. We promise to be focused on your future.
With more than 70,000 certificates issued worldwide, our name evokes a strong commitment to safety, quality, and concern for the environment. For years, we have been the preferred certification partner for many Fortune 500 companies, as well as for medium and smaller businesses.
With our extensive local presence, consolidated global experience across industries and acknowledged technical competence, we are an ideal partner for companies in all sectors. We partner with our customers to help them create value while meeting the world's economic, social and environmental needs.
Through our certification, verification, assessment and training services, we assure the performance of our customers' organisations, products, people, facilities, and supply chains. Working with companies in most industries, and some of the world's leading brands, in practice, we are virtually everywhere.