Dominium is one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing developers, owners, and managers of affordable housing. Our core mission is to provide residents with clean, safe, well-maintained, and affordable housing at an outstanding value.
We are currently seeking a Leasing Consultant to join our team at HarborOne, a 160-unit apartment community in Beaufort, SC.
In addition to the hourly rate, a sign on bonus of $1,500 minus taxes will be included if hired by 10/31/21! ($750 after 30 days of employment; $750 after 6 months of employment)
As a Leasing Consultant, you will be responsible for responding to all prospect calls, walk-in visits, and internet inquiries in a professional manner while presenting the apartment community in a positive light.
- Showcase the property to prospects and convert them to qualified residents
- Answer phones promptly and respond to all prospect inquiries
- Maintain and follow up on leasing and application paperwork
- Record traffic in Yardi
- Perform marketing and outreach for the property
- Previous leasing, sales, and/or customer service experience preferred
- Section 8, Section 42, and/or Market Rate experience preferred
- Yardi software experience preferred
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends as needed
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate strong judgment
About Us: Dominium manages more than 30,000 apartments in 19 states with a staff of more than 1,200 employees. As long-term owners, we have been committed to providing housing solutions for more than four decades. We are a vibrant and growing organization, with many avenues and opportunities for you to build a successful career.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, career growth opportunities, training and development programs, and a community volunteer and outreach program. Our comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, education, 401(k), employee recognition, wellness programs, rent discounts for employees living on a Dominium property, and more!