Dominium is one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing developers, owners, and managers of affordable housing. Our core mission is to provide residents with clean, safe, well-maintained, and affordable housing at an outstanding value.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to join our team at Grand Central Flats, a 148 unit apartment community in Columbia Heights, MN.
In addition to the hourly rate, a sign on bonus of $1,500 minus taxes will be included! ($750 after 30 days of employment; $750 after 6 months of employment)
As a Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for the general appearance and maintenance of the physical property as well as leading the maintenance staff.
- Train, direct, motivate, and assist site maintenance personnel and other staff as assigned
- Monitor property for needed repairs and replacements
- Complete work requests for common areas and apartment units
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Troubleshoot and repair appliances as needed
- Prepare vacant apartments for turnover
- Be on-call as scheduled by management
- Create and maintain a safe work environment
- 3 - 5 years previous experience in maintenance preferred
- Advanced knowledge in carpentry, plumbing, electrical systems, and general repair
- HVAC and EPA experience preferred
- CPO certification preferred
- Boiler License preferred
- Yardi software experience preferred
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends as needed
- Valid drivers' license and insurance required
About Us: Dominium manages more than 30,000 apartments in 19 states with a staff of more than 1,200 employees. As long-term owners, we have been committed to providing housing solutions for more than four decades. We are a vibrant and growing organization, with many avenues and opportunities for you to build a successful career.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, career growth opportunities, training and development programs, and a community volunteer and outreach program. Our comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, education, 401(k), employee recognition, wellness programs, rent discounts for employees living on a Dominium property, and more!