Sr. Business Analyst, Enterprise CPG & Marketing Partnerships
We're looking for a Senior Business Analyst to help us build and scale our marketing efforts with Consumer Packaged Goods companies and existing restaurant partners.
This role will support the Enterprise organization by uncovering strategic insights in our data, packaging recommendations into compelling presentations, and building internal tools and dashboards to grow and empower the organization. You will dive into both internal DoorDash and merchant data to uncover new business opportunities, investigate solutions for complex problems, and support the value of a DoorDash relationship. You will work cross-functionally with the Enterprise Restaurant and CPG Partnerships teams to help us partner with these brands to become a leader in this sector.
What you'll do
- Use SQL and Python to explore DoorDash and merchant data and uncover strategic insights and recommendations
- Conduct analysis and share data-driven insights in succinct presentations with data visualizations to showcase the results of past initiatives, diagnose issues in merchant performance, and propose the value of new endeavors.
- Design, build and evolve automated reporting and dashboards that drive strategic decisions making across the Enterprise organization
- Develop and standardize analytic methodologies and operational metrics to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Ensure data integrity by understanding and identifying opportunities to improve the back end data structure
- You are a strong business thinker, able to use 'first principles' to solve challenging business problems at their root level
- You are data-driven, able to analyze data with strong attention to detail and accuracy, and passionate about telling the story behind the numbers
- You are able to craft your data insights into presentations that are relatable, succinct, sophisticated, and impactful
- You are a self-motivated, rapid learner, excited about developing your analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are results-oriented, always evaluating whether our team's activities are achieving the desired, measurable impact
- You are a team player who enjoys collaborating with a diverse team and a variety of stakeholders
- You are curious and an owner, always looking for opportunities to learn and better your work product
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing team-oriented environment and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- BA/BS degree in quantitative or business fields, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of work experience in data analytics, management consulting, or other quantitative role
- Experience with CPGs and/or marketing analytics preferred
- Analytical mindset with demonstrated ability to work through complex, ambiguous problems using data
- Proven ability to achieve expert level in:
- Scripting languages and data analysis tools such as SQL and Python
- Data analysis tools like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Presentation software like Microsoft PowerPoint or Google Slides
- Data visualization platforms like Tableau, ChartiO or PowerBI
- Strong written/verbal communications and presentation skills
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.