Collection & Compliance Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Systech, a solutions division of Markem-Imaje, provides digital product authentication and traceability solutions to combat counterfeiting, prevent diversion and meet regulatory compliance. Built on decades of experience as the leader in pharmaceutical serialization, our comprehensive brand protection suite delivers the real-time insight, actionable product data, digital connectivity and consumer engagement functionality needed to fight supply chain threats. Global brands across industries rely on us to keep their products authentic, safe and connected-from manufacturing to the consumer's hands. Together we are revolutionizing brand protection!
The Collection and Compliance Analyst is responsible for overseeing the company's Accounts Receivable collections process and assist with Sarbanes Oxley internal controls. The position requires experience with Sarbanes Oxley and Accounts Receivable Collections. The Collection and Compliance Analyst should possess strong work ethic, organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work with others, including internal and external.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop an AR Collections plan
* Performs periodic credit reviews in conjunction with global policy, proposes risk assessment and recommended credit limits.
* Notify customers of any changes with our banking
* Achieve DSO and Past Due targets
* Contact customers, via verbal and written communication, regarding their account balance
* Resolve customer discrepancy claims or nonpayment issues
* Discuss internally the status of customer account receivable recovery
* Help facilitate the testing and validation of internal controls
* Review current internal control processes and propose enhancements in conjunction with global policies
* Work with the Controller to comply with Sarbanes Oxley
* Support the implementation of the Global Controls for Systech
* Ensure testing and monitoring
* Be a key contact for External and Internal auditors
* Perform some of the controls for Finance
* Provide guidance and training to the business organization
* Partner with MI and Dover Internal Control teams
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Experience in credit and collections
* 4+ years of relevant experience required
* Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Experience in NetSuite is a plus
MI offices located in Princeton NJ: a center for learning and innovation for over 100 years and home to Princeton University. Moreover, the employees may enjoy a great range of activities close by: skiing, hiking, great beaches, multiple culture events and, of course, access to New York City and Philadelphia.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information or any other factors prohibited by law.
Nearest Major Market: New Jersey
Job Segment: Accounts Receivable, Supply, Collections, Supply Chain, Finance, Operations