Senior Product Owner
Employment Type: Full-Time
Markem-Imaje is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US-based Dover Corporation and is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full line of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, and print and apply label systems. Markem-Imaje provides global reach to over 50,000 customers with 30 subsidiaries, 6 technology centers, several equipment repair centers and manufacturing plants with the most comprehensive marking and coding portfolio available in the marketplace.
Are you a self-motivated, confident, and passionate Agile Product owner who has experience with backlog management and working across global teams?
In this role you'll be… working as part of the mature Agile firmware engineering team to develop our next-generation printers.
You'll have an opportunity to… contribute to the next-generation products.
You should possess… Minimum of 5 years using Agile methodologies as a Product Owner.
Principal Activities / Duties / Responsibilities:
* Lead efforts focused on development of product capabilities.
* Be able to provide data driven estimates and metrics.
* In collaboration with the team and stakeholders, build and manage product backlog to ensure alignment on vision, goals and priorities of the product.
* Ensure the team has an adequate amount of prepared stories to work on.
* Lead requirements-gathering efforts on high level features and epics, working with Product Marketing, Reliability, Technical Service and Support, and System Engineering.
* Work with other Product Owners to ensure there is a coordinated approach to deliver value.
* In conjunction with the team, develop story details and support sizing effort and story decomposition.
* Drive backlog refinement activities and be a core contributor in sprint planning as well as sprint review ceremonies.
* Enable team delivery by minimizing variability in currently executed sprint.
* Ensure completed stories meet the definition of done.
* Prepare and present sprint accomplishments
* Gather and present project and sprint data to management team
Education and/or Experience Required:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or related field
* 5-8 years of experience using Agile methodologies, related to Product Owner role
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
* Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
* High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
* Certified Scrum Product Owner, PMPO, Scrum, SAFe. - preferred
* Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
* Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understating of Agile principles
* Ability for domestic and international travel (20%)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Engineer, Firmware, Computer Science, Systems Engineer, Engineering, Technology, Research