Bertucci's-Dough Bertucci's Peabody
Employment Type: Full-Time
We're building our brand and are looking for employees to join the Bertucci's family!
There's a fire inside of every Bertucci's.
One of the things that make our company so distinctive is the brick oven at the center of each restaurant. Bricks have long been regarded as one of the strongest and most stable building materials throughout history. The 936 bricks that make up each one of our brick ovens are the cornerstone of our kitchen and the foundation of our authentic flavor. Individually, each of these bricks is strong and unique. Together, they insulate the environment that serves as both the backbone of our culture as an organization and the authenticity of our promise to our guests.
That's why we need you.
We're building our brand and are looking for employees to join the Bertucci's family and help us grow - brick by brick through innovation and excellence. We want to know what inspires the fire inside of you.
Thank you again for your interest in Bertucci's!
Primary responsibilities: Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
* Cleaning and maintenance of dough production equipment and cleaning dough area
* May also be required to receive, unload, and rotate products from vendors
* Prepare food accurately and in a timely manner
* Ensure the temperature of ovens, coolers, and freezers are accurate
* Stores unpacks and retrieves food items in the appropriate area of the storage
* Monitors and reports malfunctioning of equipment by arranging each item appropriately in a sound working order
* Prepares food products according to safety policies as designated. Demonstrates correct use of food service equipment and utensils and wipes up spills on counter and floor as necessary in order to prevent falls
* Maintains sanitary work area as defined by State Health Department standards by cleaning food service equipment and utensils as necessary throughout the preparation of food items
* Wipes immediate work area as necessary after preparation of food items
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Commitment to high standards
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Ability to remain standing and active for a 9-hour shift
* Ability to work in extreme temperatures
* Some heavy lifting (50lbs)
* Ability to perform basic math functions and measurements