Bertucci's-Take Out GSR Bertucci's Avon
Employment Type: Full-Time
We're building our brand and are looking for employees to join the Bertucci's family!
There's a fire inside of every Bertucci's.
One of the things that make our company so distinctive is the brick oven at the center of each restaurant. Bricks have long been regarded as one of the strongest and most stable building materials throughout history. The 936 bricks that make up each one of our brick ovens are the cornerstone of our kitchen and the foundation of our authentic flavor. Individually, each of these bricks is strong and unique. Together, they insulate the environment that serves as both the backbone of our culture as an organization and the authenticity of our promise to our guests.
That's why we need you.
We're building our brand and are looking for employees to join the Bertucci's family and help us grow - brick by brick through innovation and excellence. We want to know what inspires the fire inside of you.
Thank you again for your interest in Bertucci's!
Take out Responsible for the delivery of prepared food items from the pizza, pasta, salad, grill, and bread stations to the customer. Requires providing hospitality by responsiveness to guest needs and sales skills both over the phone and in person.
Primary responsibilities: Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
* Proper slicing of pizza according to specifications, verifying that menu items have been prepared according to specifications, verifying that menu items have been prepared according to specifications, clearing tables if necessary, and addressing customer questions and/ or needs
* Accuracy of collecting payment and processing as well as cashing out with the manager
* Ensuring orders are properly stored (hot, cold areas) as well as order accuracy when packing food
* Communication with the kitchen to ensure proper quote time
* Deliver orders when applicable
* Constantly keeping the area clean and neat and assisting other employees as needed
* Courteously greets customers over the phone and in-person informing them of current food promotions and specials, answers questions and makes suggestions regarding food
* Visually inspects all products in order to ensure all garnishes are added appropriately and all food products are eye-appealing as designed
* Reports all food and service complaints to the manager
* Responsible cash handling
* Sales skills
* Some heavy lifting (25-30lbs)
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Ability to remain to stand and active for a 9-hour shift
* Ability to communicate (Speak, read and write English)
* Able to work well in a fast-paced environment