Professional Relations Liaison
Employment Type: Full-Time
Who we are
Eating Recovery Center (ERC) and Pathlight Mood & Anxiety Center (Pathlight) is a rapidly growing clinical leader in the behavioral health sector. Founded in 2008 by pre-eminent psychiatrists and psychologists in the eating disorder space, ERC Pathlight now treats over 6,000 patients per year, operates more than 30 facilities in 7 states, and delivers evidence-based telehealth care to patients in numerous additional states across the nation. We offer the most comprehensive treatment program in the country for patients who require higher levels of care for the treatment of eating disorders and primary mood, anxiety, and trauma-related disorders.
ERC and Pathlights mission is to provide the very best care to patients, families and providers of care in the treatment of, and recovery from, eating disorders and primary mood & anxiety conditions. This entails increasing access to more patients across the country as we expand lines of service and geographies as well as caring for patients suffering from the severest form of these conditions. Our motto is if not here, then where? when it comes to caring for patients with extreme and severe forms of these mental illnesses.
How youll serve our patients
ERC Pathlight offers innovative, evidence-based, and comprehensive treatment for severe and complex behavioral health conditions, and with the need for mental health treatment burgeoning, we are growing and are searching for highly qualified, passionate professionals to help us save more and more lives. Our Professional Relations Liaisons play a critical role in enabling our mission, by investing their time, energy, and talents in educating referring providers about our clinical quality, evidence-based treatment, and program options in order to build and grow our referral relationships with them.
You will serve our mission in a multitude of ways:
* Being the face of Pathlight Mood and Anxiety to liaise with professional referents such as physicians, therapists, clinical case managers, nurses and dieticians
* Creating the outreach territory strategy; including account development and management, networking and other events to support referral growth to meet admission goals
* Effectively assesses the needs/priorities of referents and articulates how ERC/Pathlight meets those needs
* Delivering structured program overviews, tailored as needed to the audience, both in-person and virtually
* Demonstrating technical fluency with referents related to the conditions we treat, the levels of care provided and the treatment modalities utilized, including facilitating clinical and medical professional meetings between our center leadership and referent leaders and their teams
* Monitors and communicates market and competitive developments and their implications timely to field marketing, clinical and operational leadership
* Understand and articulate the impact and importance of the greater marketing teams initiatives, e.g. Alumni program offerings
* Approaches challenges productively and demonstrates high EQ and composure when under pressure
* Experience with community relations and relationship building is a must. The most successful candidates will call on professionals of all levels, foster and grow those relationships and referrals at a high rate.
* Bachelors degree in marketing, management, a mental health field or equivalent experience.
* Previous work in mental health, substance abuse, or eating disorders, including clinical education and experience, is a plus.
* Understanding and experience with salesforce is a great benefit
* Communicating ERC Pathlights evidence-based medical and psychological treatment and commitment to the highest quality of care and lasting recovery
* Must be able to create and maintain trust among the professional community.
How we invest in you
Every role at ERC Pathlight is essential to delivering the high-quality care we promise to our patients. This means that from day one, were here to support your role by offering ongoing training and continuing education opportunities, as well as support to achieve internal growth.
What we offer
Healthy organizations value the mental wellness of their teams, and we understand that the professionals who work for us are not immune to their own mental health conditions. In the same way we observe and guide our patients, we take the same consideration for our employees when building our benefits packages and healthcare offerings. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefit plans, Generous Paid Time Off, 401(K) with company match and tuition reimbursement.
#LI-TM1 #businessdevelopment #liaison #Sales #outsidesales #mentalhealth #hospital # hospitalsales #territory #behavioralhealth #readytowork