Health Screening Attendant - Temporary - Full time - Day and Night shifts available
Employment Type: Full-Time
Screens all staff at the point of entrance for symptoms of Covid 19. Reviews Essential Workplace Screening Tool for accuracy. Prohibits anyone from entering the building other than staff that have successfully completed the staff screening process.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs the following duties listed and others as required to assure quality of life for the residents. This list does not include all duties required but to serve as a basis of expectations. Duties and responsibilities may be added or modified at any time.
* Reviews screening tool for accuracy with attention to detail and sends staff home if they do not meet criteria
* Take temperatures of all staff at the beginning of shift and every 8 hours. Monitoring and prohibiting entry for anyone with a temperature of 99.5 or above
* Sanitizes point of entry and high contact surfaces frequently
* Responsible to keep the working area clean, orderly, safe and in good working order.
* Receive incoming packages and verifies that they are essential
* Reports observations concerning structural and equipment wear, defects and malfunction to Director.
* Performs other duties as required by supervisor.
Nursing home setting. Lifting up to 25 lbs. when needed. Prolonged standing, sitting, or walking. Bends, lifts, carries, pushes and pulls various equipment throughout the work day. Extended, weekend, unusual, or mandated working hours when required. May be exposed to communicable diseases.
Must have a genuine interest in geriatrics and assuring quality activities for residents. Ability to adapt to frequent changes in routine. Must have attention to detail.
Experience: Not required
Education: High school graduate or equivalent.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. Ability to walk, climb stairs, push and/or pull equipment and residents as required. Prolonged standing or walking. Able to maintain high energy level throughout an eight hour shift. Bends, lifts, carries, pushes and pulls various equipment and residents throughout the work day. This position requires the ability to perform the essential functions described. These functions are not limited to the following requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made to otherwise qualified applicants unable to fulfill one or more of these physical requirements.