Student Nursing Assistant - CNA
Employment Type: Full-Time
To provide care to assigned residents in a caring, safe, and efficient manner.
* Basic ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to measure and comprehend certain quantities.
* Ability to meet the physical and mental abilities of the job as outlined in Physical and Mental Abilities Profile.
* (Reasonable accommodation for qualified disabilities will be considered by the employer on an individual basis as provided under the Americans with Disabilities Act.)
* Ability to meet conditions of employment applicable to the facility.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Helps residents with dressing and undressing and maintain proper clothing.
* Assists residents in maintaining a proper and clean appearance.
* Assist residents in transferring, repositioning, and walking.
* Accommodates residents' needs through responding appropriately to resident' verbaVnonverbal expressions of needs.
* Assures residents' spiritual needs are met.
* Safeguards residents' property.
Keeps residents' living areas pleasant and orderly.
* Maintains residents' self-esteem, privacy, and confidentiality of personal information.
* Provides residents with opportunities for independence and choice consistent with their care plans.
* Assures residents rights are protected and that all residents, families, and significant others are made aware of resident rights.
* Prioritizes and completes work assignments within reasonable and agreed upon timeframes.
* Follows facility conduct standards and policies and procedures, performing all work alcohol and drug free.
* Meets requirements for in-service training and meeting attendance per facility policy and state and federal requirements.