Experienced RN OR - FT - 20K Sign On for Experienced OR RN's
Employment Type: Full-Time
20K SIGN ON BONUS FOR EXPERIENCED OR RN'S!! with a 2yr agreement.
Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for patients based on established clinical nursing practice standards. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes. Supports the organization vision and mission. Utilizes knowledge of patient's age and cultural diversity into the provision of patient care. Contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care.
* Possesses critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Possesses effective oral and written communication skills.
* Possesses effective interpersonal relationship skills.
* Ability to utilize computers for documentation purposes.
* Technically competent in tasks within the scope of practice of a Registered Nurse.
* Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
* Ability to read and comprehend English at a level necessary to follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions.
* Current RN License to practice in the State of Texas
* Current CPR (from the American Heart Association)
* ACLS, PALS within 6 months of hire
B. Education and Training
* Graduate from an accredited school of nursing or Associates Degree in Nursing. BSN preferred.
* Meets unit-specific education requirements
Job Location El Paso, Texas, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular