Certified Nursing Assistant
Join Our Team: Join our strong and growing company today! Overview:
Elderwood of Scallop Shell at Wakefield is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) for Per Diem shifts through the week & weekend. Enjoy a great work life balance by working Per Diem alongside a team devoted to providing top patient care! CNA starting rates are $14.30 - $18.30!
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) provide personal and nursing care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents in Elderwood skilled nursing facilities (SNF). They are under the direction of a licensed nurse. State specific certification is required.
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties carried out by Nursing Assistants of an assigned team.
- Report to Charge Nurse unusual symptoms, daily needs and progress of residents.
- Notify Charge Nurse of changes in residents’ conditions or needs
- Follow the Profile of Care for each resident and monitor the performance of the Nursing Assistants in carrying out the appropriate aspects of the care plan.
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents’ requests.
- Assist residents with the following Activities of Daily Living (ADL), according to their plan of care and individual needs.
- Sixteen (16) years of age required; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Registration in the State Nurse Aide Registry (CNA) is required. Active on the State Nursing Aide Registry with no findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment or misappropriation of property.
- Training and work experience in a geriatric setting preferred.
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Caring and respectful attitude towards residents
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence required.
Company Details: Elderwood of Scallop Shell at Wakefield is an 80 bed skilled nursing facility (SNF) and is a location with the right amount of seclusion and accessibility featuring a beautiful courtyard, employee appreciation initiatives throughout the year, and an established reputation within the community for providing exceptional care! EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.