Regional Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
Implant Direct is part of Envista's portfolio of dental product and service companies, including more than 30 trusted brands and over 125 years of dental excellence. With over 4.6 million implants placed worldwide, Implant Direct enables dentists to advance their patients' oral health with high-quality dental implant solutions. All implants are manufactured in the USA using only medical-grade titanium alloy, meeting the industry's highest performance and safety standards. We offer a unique portfolio of products and solutions that elevate the performance of your practice through predictable outcomes, greater patient satisfaction, and reduced total costs. We are committed to renewing confidence and changing lives through enhancing patient access. For more information about Implant Direct, visit www.Implantdirect.com
As a valuable member of a collaborative and engaged regional sales team, the successful Implant Direct Regional Sales Rep will perform all field sales functions in their designated territory, including the development and maintenance of long-term professional relationships with potential and current clients, soliciting and securing orders for their business use. In partnership with a team of Inside Sales and Customer Support representatives, communicate product information and features that will enhance client knowledge and confidence. Forecast future sales and prepare periodic reports as required, recording activity and opportunity in CRM system.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSBILITIES:
* Solidify customer relationships as a trusted, consultative business advisor and partner. Probe and identify customer's business initiatives and needs, develop account plans to support growth, provide implementation support to increase product utilization.
* Increase market share through conversion of business clients to Implant Direct from competitors.
* Build and maintain an active sales funnel. Prospect, qualify and close new business opportunities, including cross-sell opportunities with current customers.
* Manage territory like a business. Prepare and execute territory business plan to ensure sustainable growth to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales goal achievement.
* Pre-plan and align account penetration strategy with Inside Sales and Special Markets partners.
* Participate in tradeshows, educational offerings and other customer training and showcase events.
* Record sales activity and client information in CRM. Provide periodic and timely activity reports, including expenses, assessments, account gains/losses, competitor activity, etc.
* 1+ year of consultative B2B sales experience selling complex products and solutions with a track record of sales goal achievement.
* Possess valid state driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
* Bachelor's degree from a 4-year College or University preferred
* Proficiency in professional selling and influencing skills and account management.
* Dental industry or medical device experience preferred.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
* Ability to execute strong time management and prioritization skills for optimal productivity.
* Laptop, iPad, iPhone and company car provided.
* All business expenses will be reimbursed.
* Eligible for incentive trip and other company sponsored promotional activities. Geographic Territory: Oakland and East Bay Area
* Overnight Travel: 50%+
* The successful candidate should ideally be based out of Oakland or East Bay Area
Envista and all Envista Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The 'EEO is the Law' poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/ compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Envista and its family of companies (Envista) will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Envista will consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes submitted by vendors such as search firms, staffing agencies, professional recruiters, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies (Agency) to have been referred by the Agency free of charge and Envista will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt such unsolicited resumes. An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Envista's internal Talent Acquisition or Human Resources team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract approved by the Global Talent Acquisition leader and in response to a specific job opening. Envista will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement and written approval in place.