Employment Type: Full-Time
Ann's Choice by Erickson Senior Living
Ann's Choice is a beautiful 103-acre continuing care retirement community in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. We're part of a growing network of communities managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and growing.
We are hiring a Bartender who is responsible for preparing cocktails, taking food orders, serving alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages while providing service that aligns with the Erickson Senior Living Mission, Vision, Values, and Strategic Objectives.
Hourly Rate Starting at $16/hr!
How you will make an Impact:
* Ensure a smooth and timely experience for all guests, providing exceptional customer service.
* Become a subject matter expert on menu items, ingredients, and preparation methods
* Prepare cocktails and serves nonalcoholic drinks and food to patrons of the pub or restaurant.
* Take food and beverage orders and handle payment.
* Replenish and prepare supplies.
What we offer:
* Quality of life - most of our restaurants' employees are out before 9 pm!
* State-of-the-art kitchens, top-of-the-line equipment.
* Discounted meals in our restaurants.
* Gated community with 24/7 security.
* Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and PTO
* 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
* Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
* Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
* Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
* A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision, and mission.
What you will need:
* Meet the state's age requirement for serving alcohol.
* Flexibility to work weekends and holidays
* High School Diploma or GED preferred.
* Experience in a kitchen/service environment preferred.
* T.I.P.s or ServSafe Alcohol preferred. Training must be completed with 90 days of commencing employment unless the state requires earlier.
* Must be able to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language.
* Be able to lift and/or move objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.