Health Services Scheduler - Sign-On
Employment Type: Full-Time
Cedar Crest is a beautiful 130-acre continuing care retirement community nestled in the Ramapo Mountains in Pompton Plains, a neighborhood of Morris County, New Jersey. We're part of a growing network of communities managed by Erickson Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and growing.
Cedar Crest is looking for everyday heroes who want to make a real impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready to take your career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career, you'll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for career growth and advancement, and much more!
The Health Services Scheduler will take ownership over all scheduling and payroll issues for the Continuing Care non-exempt staff. This role involves the day to day scheduling, staffing, and payroll issues, and also involves assistance in tracking productivity and budgetary reports.
How you will make an impact:
* Coordinate and reorganize schedules to correspond with immediate staffing needs
* Organize and implement a new procedure for contingent employees
* Send all pay end reports in a timely and accurate fashion
* Effectively communicate with current staff and applicants by telephone, written correspondence, email, and/or oral communication when dealing with staffing and payroll issues.
* Create daily and monthly reports on staffing productivity
* Assist in the maintenance of open position reports
What we offer:
* A 'career for life' approach to professional and personal development for our greatest asset, our employees.
* A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision and mission.
* Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age
* Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
* Exceptional medical, dental, vision, 401K and concierge employee health and wellness programs.
* PTO and volunteer hours
What you will need:
* High School diploma or GED required.
* One year of secretarial or scheduling experience is required.
* Must have extensive experience with computers.
* College or related courses in business or professional school strongly preferred.
* Knowledge and proficiency with Excel and Kronos computer systems preferred.
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.