Maintenance Tech 1
Employment Type: Full-Time
Devonshire is a luxurious 26-acre resort-style continuing care retirement community located on the grounds of prestigious PGA National in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. We're part of a growing network of communities managed by Erickson Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and growing.
Devonshire is looking for everyday heroes who want to make a real impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready to take your career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career, you'll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for career growth and advancement, and much more!
Devonshire at PGA National is looking for a Full Time Maintenance Mechanic. The Maintenance Mechanic will provide overall upkeep of residential apartments and public areas in our beautiful upscale resort style sr. living community.
How you will impact the team:
* Provide prompt responses to residents maintenance work orders.
* Contribute to the General Services' team visibility and reputation for problem-solving and enhancing the resident living experience.
* Perform routine and emergency repairs in residential apartments and community public areas including electrical malfunctions, repair/replace plumbing and lighting fixtures, and other maintenance needs that arise.
* Perform necessary maintenance of HVAC equipment, including scheduled preventive maintenance, and responding to emergency calls.
What we offer:
* Well and sick visit coverage for visits to Employee Health & Wellness Center for employees 18+.
* Exceptional community design and state of the art construction, with all maintenance activities performed on campus.
* Strong career growth and development opportunities in unique senior housing sector.
What we require:
* Minimum of 2-4 years of maintenance experience in a residential apartment complex, commercial building setting, or construction-related industry.
* High school diploma or GED.
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.