People & Capability Partner
Employment Type: Full-Time
EROAD believes that every community deserves safe and sustainable roads. We deliver market-leading IOT solutions to enable this. We're headquartered in New Zealand with offices across NZ, Australia and the US, including Portland, Oregon.
EROAD's people, values and culture are critical to our success. We pride ourselves on how we look after our employees.
This role is part of the global People & Capability team and will work closely with EROAD's NA management & leadership teams to deliver a highly capable and engaged workforce and an inclusive and high achieving culture.
The location is flexible with ability to travel.
KEY ROLE OUTCOMES:
* Champion company brand, culture and values - so these are well known, understood and 'lived'.
* Connect the global business as a key contributor to both the global P&C team and the US leadership team.
* Partner with NA President and leaders to attract, develop and retain talent.
* Ensure adoption of a data-driven P&C framework to set and measure effectiveness of work program to deliver a highly engaged and effective US team.
* Guardian of our hiring process - ensuring we hire effectively, robustly and treat candidates well.
* Own US workforce planning: ensuring this is robust and enables team development and mobility; forward and well-planned to ensure timely, efficient recruitment.
* Support Talent processes and support and enable leaders to develop, grow and retain their people and create high-performing teams.
* Culture enhancement through partnership with leaders - holding them accountable. Proactively looking at ways to improve employee performance & engagement.
* Enable and drive a P&C self-service model through effective user-friendly processes, tools and systems.
* Deliver enterprise-wide, global People & Culture initiatives.
* Ensure change is managed in the EROAD spirit, delivering best outcomes for all stakeholders.
* Ensure operational processes are accurate and follow best practice with a view for continuous improvement.