Customer Care Associate - CPO
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Expedites customer requests.
* Serves as liaison to internal and external service providers to facilitate resolutions on behalf of the customer.
* Offers suggestions for replacement items when an item is out of stock in the warehouse.
* Upsells products to compliment items ordered by customer.
* Seeks ways to contribute to the company's overall success.
* Processes credit card charges, credits & debits within 48 hours.
* Manages and maintains customer credit card account detail in CyberSource as well as updating notes in required CS tools.
* Maintains current and accurate knowledge of system, product, vendor, and company procedures, policies and to support professional growth.
* Understands and demonstrates Company Core Values.
* Seeks ways to contribute to the company's overall success
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Professionalism with the ability to balance urgency and decisiveness with customer service relationship skills and attention to detail.
* Strong time management and organizational skills, including ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
* Ability to acquire information from customers to drive solutions and meet customer needs.
* Strong follow up skills to ensure timely resolution in meeting customer needs.
* Ability to learn and navigate Company tools and resources as required by role.