Senior Analyst, Chargebacks Support
Employment Type: Full-Time
Senior Analyst, Chargebacks Support
Under minimum supervision, the Senior Analyst of Chargebacks Support will be responsible for organizing and preparing all correspondence received and sent by the department. Additionally, they will research and work the department's support reports (i.e. truncated reports and authorization logs, etc.) and maintain all SLAs related to chargebacks with EVO's merchants, ISOs, Alliance Partners and Business Partners. A successful candidate will be have the ability to document and maintain position processes while promoting and maintaining professional working relationships with both internal and external customers.
What you'll do:
* Review all incoming correspondence received via the department's fax queue within the RightFax Server
* Reference the E360 system in order to index such documentation to its corresponding chargeback/retrieval case.
* Scan, review, and idex all incoming mail correspondence/documentation into the Chargebacks server and to its corresponding chargeback/retrieval case.
* Print all daily outgoing letters to merchants and prepare for mailing.
* Respond to chargebacks, retrievals, and exception cases utilizing MasterCom, VROL, Discover portal, and 360 for American Express.
* Train and coach new employees and/or existing employees on support functions.
* Scan and index priority documentation as needed by case analysts and/or managers.
* Assist with initial chargebacks, reversals, and pre-arbitration cases for Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
* Assist with MasterCard and Visa debit chargebacks for daily processing.
* Monitor merchant letters sent to outgoing fax server for failed faxes on a daily basis. Research and take appropriate action on such failed faxes. Occasionally review receipt of confirmation report and call to confirm receipt as necessary.
* Research, obtain, and index applicable documentation to all cases identified on the daily Truncated Draft Report. Reference E360 system to pull authorization logs to complete truncation reports (last 4 digits of account number).
* Utilize Outlook and in-house voicemail system in order to communicate effectively with incoming emails and voicemails. Review any Chargeback reports received via email.
* Research and take appropriate action on all returned outgoing mail that is EVO's responsibility (i.e. Alliance Partner 2). Forward all returned outgoing mail to appropriate Alliance Partners via mail/fax once received.
* Participate in any/all training and educational activities necessary to fulfill at least the minimum requirements specified in the department's goals.
* Practice and comply with all regulations promoting a safe and healthy work environment (i.e. OSHA).
* Adhere to privacy, confidentiality and proprietary company policies and procedures (i.e. HIPAA).
* Perform related projects and duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 years in chargebacks processing for an acquirer or issuing bank, or 5+ years' experience in the credit card processing industry. Associates degree a plus
* Knowledge of MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express chargeback regulations
* Experience handling dispute or billing inquiries is a plus
* Attention to accuracy and detail in processing information
* Possess professional oral and written communication skills
* Possess strong data entry skills and the ability to navigate among multiple systems
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Strong follow-through skills and ability to resolve issues in a timely manner
* Must have a positive attitude and good customer service skills
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team
* Strong keyboarding and data entry skills alpha and numeric with accuracy
* Competent in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel). Familiarity with E360 and AE360 systems a plus
* Familiarity with CICS and GUI systems
* Excellent oral and written communication and reasoning skills
Why work at EVO?
* Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
* Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
* Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
* Take advantage of a supportive work-life balanceBenefit from global career opportunities and advancement
EVO Payments, Inc. is a leading payment technology and services provider. EVO offers an array of innovative, reliable, and secure payment solutions to merchants ranging from small and mid-size enterprises to multinational companies and organizations across North America and Europe. As a fully integrated merchant acquirer and payment processor in over 50 markets and 150 currencies worldwide, EVO provides competitive solutions that promote business growth, increase customer loyalty, and enhance data security in the markets it serves.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employee assigned to this position.
EVO Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual preferences, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state, or local law.