BGE HOME - Loyalty Sales Rep
Employment Type: Part-Time
Part Time role. 30 hours weekly. $17/hr + commission.
Identifies, analyzes, and owns customer home service plan and energy product needs to ensure high customer satisfaction, growth and retention of business relationships. Develops relationships with new and existing customers by utilizing sales techniques to maximize customer loyalty goals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: (Essential Job Function)
* Responsible for the retention and/or selling of residential home service plans and energy products to meet pre-established retention, sales, and customer satisfaction goals.
* Handles inbound customer contacts, as well as responsible for outbound prospecting of customer inquiries.
* Recommends changes in products to retain customers.
* Continuous and timely communication of daily activity and results tracking.
* Maintains and keeps current on all related products, services, pricing, policies and procedures.
* Maintains product and services knowledge by independently studying product literature, competitive content, staying up to date on new products, options and loyalty strategies.
* Meets guidelines for professional selling and service standards and expectations.
* Maintains professional, technical and product knowledge by attending developmental sessions when needed.
* Develops and maintains positive relationships with customers to establish a positive rapport and strengthen customer relationships.
* Communicates with the manager and cross-functional team to ensure availability, accuracy and execution of activities.
* 30-hour work week
* Flex-Shift Options Available
* Overtime Required (as needed)
* Evenings & Weekends Required (as needed)
* (2) years of direct sales experience and/or combination of demonstrated skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Knowledge of Microsoft CRM Preferred
* High School Graduate - Some College Preferred
* Demonstrated communicator, both written and verbally
* Strong Emotional Intelligence: ability to understand needs and feelings, then responding appropriately.
* Self-Assured & Confident: ability to maintain a positive attitude and communicate with conviction.
* Strong Communication Skills: ability to build relationships, identify customer concerns and articulate solutions.
* Effective Presentation Skills: ability to deliver engaging, compelling solutions that are tailored and meaningful for customers.
* Active Listening: ability to understand a customers' needs, by offering clarifying questions and responses.
* Agile-Thinking: Ability to think deftly, identifying customer needs, overcoming objections, and delivering an impactful solution.
* Resilient: ability to persevere through adversity and focus on opportunities for growth and development.
* Receptive to Feedback: ability to receive feedback, identifying opportunities and implement changes
* Self-Motivated & Self-Starter: ability to work independently and driven by achieving personal and business goals.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor