Operations Expert - Express - Pentagon City
Employment Type: Full-Time
'Express is a modern, versatile, dual-gender apparel and accessories brand that helps people get dressed for every day and any occasion. Launched in 1980 with the idea that style, quality and value should all be found in one place, Express has always been a brand of the now, offering some of the most important and enduring fashion trends. Express aims to create confidence and inspire self-expression through a design and merchandising view that brings forward the best of now for real-life versatility.'In 2020, we launched a bold new strategy called the EXPRESSway Forward and our transformation is well underway. If you're interested in the world of fashion retail and are ready to make your mark and cultivate your career, reach out and let's talk. www.express.com
The Operations Expert will assist in providing a great in-store shopping experience for customers by leading the merchandise flow processes confirming product is available and sized.
* Providing coaching and training for stockroom associates as needed.
* Process shipping and receiving orders according to Express time and efficiency standards.
* Replenish product as needed.
* Process freight and sensor product.
* Maintain a clean and organized stock room to ensure safe and efficient merchandise processing from stock room to floor.
* Coordinate product pricing and markdowns.
* Provide check-out support to customers as needed.
* Process fulfillment transactions quickly and accurately to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Share information on product, promotions, and loyalty programs.
* Assist Sales Associates during onboarding and training.
* Assist with product launches changes according to company SOP.
* Assist customers as needed on the sales floor with locating product and/or online orders
* Deliver on all aspects of the customer experience model.
Other essential functions may occur as directed by your supervisor
* Education: High School or Equivalent
* Years of Experience 0 - 2 relevant job experience - minimum 6 months
* Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends and non-business hours
* Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
Preferred Qualifications (skills and abilities)
* Demonstrates strong customer service skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers, sales leadership team and associates
* Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
* Ability to multitask and handle multiple customers and/or processes at once
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies.In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition,Express will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.