Performance Marketing Manager, Paid Social, FRL
Employment Type: Full-Time
You can submit up to three job applications every 90 days. Be sure to apply for roles that strongly match your skills and work experience.
We are looking for a digital media expert to join the Media team within Facebook's Reality Labs organization and help us build the paid social discipline for our Portal brand. Our goals are simple. To build the Portal brand and sell products through full funnel marketing. This person will serve as a thought leader in the implementation of marketing initiatives, diligently applying and improving upon best practices for media strategy, creative and measurement to deliver meaningful impact for the Portal brand and products. They will own media buying and stewardship of Facebook Reality Labs initiatives on our own platforms (and paid social platforms outside of the Facebook family of apps) from campaign strategy, execution, optimization, and technical troubleshooting to measurement and reporting, with a focus on improving metrics throughout the funnel both efficiently and at scale. Qualified candidates must be detail-oriented, data-driven professionals who can thrive in a fast-paced, often ambiguous, results-driven environment. The ideal candidate should have a passion for leveraging data to understand scalable drivers of impact and also be able to lean on intuition and creativity when data is opaque or unavailable. They will have experience implementing strategic marketing strategies, solving complex problems through technical, analytical, and creative excellence, and project managing multiple streams of work. They will also have a deep understanding of paid social, channel advertising tools, and cross-channel integration opportunities.
Performance Marketing Manager, Paid Social, FRL Responsibilities
* Partner closely with internal stakeholders such as Strategic Planning, Integrated Marketing, Decision Science, and Creative
* Lead the setup and execution of successful marketing campaigns for Portal products, owning all aspects of campaign set up, optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting, with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability
* Lead full funnel measurement strategies in partnership with Marketing Analytics and Decision Science with a focus on holistic media impact, incrementality, and uncovering levers of intra-channel optimization
* Identify testing opportunities and develop testing roadmaps for Portal Marketing efforts
* Leverage large and abstract datasets to identify scalable drivers of impact for the business
* Project manage complex work streams and initiatives across marketing objectives and markets
* Thrive in ambiguity and be able to define a path forward with little direction by relying on data, instinct, and the understanding of business priorities
* Stay abreast of key media and advertising trends and innovations across social platforms to bring to future Portal marketing campaigns and potentially expand the scope of marketing efforts
* Streamline processes and build scalable solutions to support a number of campaigns across full funnel Portal initiatives
* BA/BS degree
* 6+ years experience in digital media experience with Facebook Ads Manager and other social advertising platforms, having crafted media solutions that drive positive outcomes
* Experience in ad operations, trafficking, demand management and/or data analytics
* Experience with full funnel creative best practices
* Experience building relationships with cross-functional groups and influencing outcomes across multiple levels of management, teams and disciplines
* Experience with A/B testing, incrementality and marketing effectiveness measurement methodologies and technologies
* Experience with direct response and brand marketing, data and technology solutions, advertising technology, and/or advertising partnerships
* Microsoft Excel experience (e.g. pivot tables, advanced formulas, macros)
* BA/BS degree in Economics, Marketing, Business, Statistics, or a related field
* Experience managing large global scale ad campaigns using paid social platforms
* Experience at a media agency or ad tech firm
* Experience marketing consumer electronics
About the Facebook company
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or who are neurodivergent, and to candidates with sincerely held religious beliefs or requiring pregnancy related support. If you need support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.