Customer Service Rep / Teller - Full Time
Employment Type: Full-Time
SUMMARY: Processes a variety of customer transactions at a teller window. Recognizes customer needs and recommends products, services, or assistance of other bank employees or departments, to consistently deliver a superior level of customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
* Strong knowledge of bank products and services, with the ability to recognize customer needs, and cross-sell bank products.
* Participate in bank's referral program, and utilizes any applicable technology and/or programs to effectively show results
* Will be expected to meet specific referral goals on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or yearly basis
* Operate and balance a terminal and cash drawer daily.
* Accept and process the following transactions: savings, checking, and Holiday Savings account, loan payments, SDB rental payments, sells money orders/official checks, and any type of cash withdrawal.
* Accept checks for cashing in accordance to FNB check handling procedures
* Participate and successfully complete all required training courses.
* Willingness to be flexible with a strong desire to create a work environment conducive to teamwork.
* Assist with various duties associated with money shipments/orders, etc.
* Willingness to perform additional branch duties and responsibilities, outside the realm of processing transactions.
* Handle all cash, customer transactions, and customer information in accordance with FNB Security Policy and Procedures.
* Motivation to make outbound sales calls to current and prospective clients.
* Flexibility with work schedules to accommodate branch staffing requirements in order to service needs
* Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all customer business and personal information confidential
* Accept responsibilities and projects as assigned by a supervisor to add value for Farmers National Bank
* Must be able to work in a team environment, in a positive manner, with coworkers and the public
* Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* High School diploma or General Education degree (GED)
* Proven cash handling experience
* Must possess basic computer skills and knowledge, use a calculator, typewriter, phone, fax machine, and other office equipment.
* Customer service and/or sales experience on any level.
Farmers National Banc Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran