Business Analyst I, FIS University Program
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Associate Development Program (Full Time Hire)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all fun.
Join the 2022 FIS University Program!
As a 2022 FIS University Program full-time employee, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews. This two-year full-time program has start dates in January, March, June, and September with a dedicated 'Learning Week' where you will;
* Learn how to work within a corporate environment
* Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
* Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
* Build a network of your peers from across the organization
This position is for a January 24th, 2022 start.
About the Team
The Issuing Global Brand partnership team is responsible for FIS' issuing relationships with Discover, Mastercard, and Visa. We are responsible for the P&L related to the FIS revenue streams generated from FIS and client activity. Our work leverages FIS' matrix organizational structure, working with Finance, Sales, Relationship Management, Operations, and Legal. The team has several strategic projects to accomplish in 2021 that will provide significant ongoing revenue.
What You Will Be Doing
* Utilizes systems and data to resolve business issues in the most effective and productive manner.
* Identifies and implements best practices and suggests how to improve current practices.
* Calculates/estimates costs and benefits of alternative actions or solutions to establish their viability/return on investment.
* Develops recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business operations.
* Analyzes and documents business processes and metrics and identifies improvement opportunities.
What You Bring
* Bachelor's degree from job discipline
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Self-motivated and a willingness to learn
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What We Offer You
* Competitive salary and excellent benefits
* The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
* A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
* Time to support charities and give back to your community
* A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
* Student Loan Repayment Program: FIS will PAY OFF your principal loan balance over 10 years of service! Eligibility starts after one year of tenure in the program and is for U.S. participants
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.