Manager, Consumer Underwriting
Employment Type: Full-Time
Provide underwriting support and management for consumer loan underwriting. Provide administrative support for Loan Origination System.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Review, collaborate and implement policies and procedures to gain efficiencies and improved customer service.
2. Hire, train, coach, evaluate and mentor an effective underwriting team to delivery high level of customer satisfaction, quality and efficiency.
a. Asses and track individual and team performance trends to meet goals and exceed customer experience and expectations.
b. Ensure quality and production goals are met.
c. Monitor daily workflow levels and production of team; reallocate resources as needed.
d. Ensure ongoing training.
3. Manage the Consumer Loan Underwriting department process and procedures providing oversight and review of maintaining consistency and updates, as needed.
4. Maintain and publish consumer loan rate sheets for all regions within the company.
5. Oversee and manage the Consumer Lending Communication workgroup and user call on a quarterly basis.
6. Create daily and monthly reports.
7. Work directly with customers to resolve problems and answer questions regarding loans, as needed.
8. Stay current with changes in consumer lending regulatory changes.
Education - Bachelor's degree in business, management or related field of study.
Experience - A minimum of five (5) years of experience in loan administration or related field with demonstrated leadership responsibilities.
Other - None.
Prior experience in consumer loan underwriting.