Have you considered being a Bus Driver in your community? Now’s your chance!
Get paid to do what you love!
Now Hiring for the Fall Semester!
Join the First Transit team as a Bus Driver at Clemson University and provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. As a Bus Driver you'll be responsible for safely transporting students & faculty around campus in a courteous and reliable manner. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
Safety is our top priority and all drivers will be provided the necessary protective equipment to perform their job.
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- $16 per hour starting wage
- Attractive benefits package, including
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with company contribution,
- Paid PTO/Vacation (after 1 year)
- Paid, Cutting-edge training
- Full-time Shifts
- Opportunity for overtime
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
- Professional, Safe Environment
We want you to drive with us, if you:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Have a valid CDL Class B with Passenger Endorsement
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience (personal or professional)
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are able to work shift hours and days assigned.
Now is the time to enhance your career, not just pursue another job.
You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply today online or in-person at:
110 Copperfield Drive
Central, SC 29630!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.