Immediate Hiring of Drivers!
Now Offering Increased Competitive Wages
In Irving, NY!
Safety is our top priority and all drivers will be provided the necessary protective equipment to perform their job.
First Transit Drivers provide transportation within our local communities. Our drivers connect people to jobs, healthcare, education, and leisure activities! As a Bus Driver, you would provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
That is exactly why our drivers say this is the “lots of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do” line of work!
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- Newly Increased Competitive Wages for Qualified Drivers
- Additional Longevity and Safety Bonuses (Conditions apply)
- CDL Preferred, but training is provided!
- Attractive benefits package, including
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with company contribution,
- Paid PTO/Vacation
- Cutting Edge Paid Training
- Following all safety guidelines for our drivers protection
- Flexible Schedule
- Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
- Serving passengers who live and work in your community
You’ll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area
- Driver reports directly to the parked buses in Irving, NY.
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are at least 21 years old
- Possess a valid New York driver’s license - CDL Operator's License with Passenger endorsement preferred
- Have held a valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
Hired Drivers report directly to the parked buses in Irving, NY.
We want to tell you more about our new wages!!
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That’s why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
Now is the time to enhance your career, not just pursue another job.
You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply today online, or in-person at:
26 Water Street, Cuba, New York 14727
To inquire call 585-968-0834
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.