Swanzey - School Bus Driver
Employment Type: Part-Time
Now Hiring Part-Time School Bus Drivers in Swanzey, NH
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to offer:
* $19.00/hr starting wage, after 1 year driving with First Student wage increases to $23.25/hr
* $2000 Sign-on Bonus for fully certified CDL drivers*
* $1500 sign-on bonus once CDL license is obtained*
* Summer opportunities available*
* 7 Paid Holidays
* Paid training leading to your CDL*
* Safety and attendance bonus opportunity*
* Longevity bonuses available*
* Child Ride Along Program- 1 year of age or older*
* 25 hours a week guaranteed-additional hours available*
* Conditions apply, see location for details. Bonus expires 6/30/2021
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
* Safely transports passengers
* Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
* Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
* Good verbal communication skills
* At least 21 years old
* Valid driver's license for at least 3 years
* Be subject to a drug screen & physical
Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we've created a working environment that you'll love.
And, because we're a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you'll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.