Channel Sales Executive, Associate- Enterprise Performance Management
Employment Type: Full-Time
What makes an outstanding Channel Sales Associate?
As a Channel Sales Associate within the Global Sales Organization (GSO) with a focus on Enterprise Performance Management Products, you will be in a sales position that has responsibility to drive sales efforts to expand and grow Fiserv market share and presence in the industry through execution of business, value-driven solution sales activities with existing clients. This role targets cross-selling opportunities within the existing client base using appropriate sales strategies and approaches to gain entry into clients in assigned territory. You will engage in collaboration with Fiserv business units to gain sales leads and find opportunities for closure. Collaborating with Senior Sales Executives and Senior Channel Sales Executives to secure opportunities to deliver revenue and meet/exceed quota is the focus of this role. Utilizes business solutions and financial knowledge, executes ambitious sales tactics, and makes compelling presentations of Fiserv solutions to effectively persuade and frame client opportunities.
To be successful in this role you will:
* Generate leads and drives profitable revenue by selling Fiserv solutions within designated territory or assigned accounts.
* Help to drive tactics and account plans to drive pipeline and close specific initiatives, to meet sales targets.
* Handle the effective and rapid movement of leads through the sales process, including; qualification of prospects, assessment of potential client needs, presentation of Fiserv solutions and expeditious closing of business.
* Cultivate relevant markets by developing and maintaining industry and product knowledge, understanding of customers' needs and concerns, participating in appropriate trade organizations and their events, and continuously promoting a positive company image.
* Work effectively with members of the sales team, marketing and other entities within Fiserv as directed by management.
* Leverage executive level contacts to develop greater account coverage and create demand.
* Contact prospects through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, and seminars to communicate software product and service offerings.
* Collaborate with marketing and members of sales team to communicate new programs and campaigns.
* Assist in developing and facilitating the proposal process for specific clients.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Qualifications for consideration:
* 1+ years' experience selling.
* High School Diploma Required; Bachelor's degree highly preferred.
* Proven negotiations experience and techniques.
* Ability to travel 25%
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
* Prior Fiserv knowledge.
* Knowledge of banking
* In-depth knowledge of business and operation in the financial industry.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
At Fiserv, you will be part of a highly skilled and consultative sales organization that puts the client first in solving complex business problems. Our customer centric sales model, Fiserv Way of Selling, is focused on finding award-winning solutions that truly meet our client's needs. Our sales teams lead by example and continually strive for excellence. We are very committed to developing and hiring talented sales individuals, and we celebrate success through our quarterly recognition programs and our annual Pinnacle trip.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about 'financial services' But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a Sales career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.