MX Operator- 2nd shift
Employment Type: Full-Time
What makes a Great MX Operator?
As a Fiserv MX Operator, your work schedule will be the hours of 2:30 pm to 10:30 pm, Monday-Friday. We are happy to announce that your lunch breaks are paid by the company! You'll be trained on how to operate Embossing equipment and program computer batches from an order ticket to load data. You will carry out the task of making adjustments to machines to ensure work accuracy while responding to equipment error messages. You will perform quality checks, confirm quantity produced, make sure the batch is correct per the order ticket, and set up the equipment. Fiserv strives to be the workplace that you can have fun in as well. We are excited to have Spirit day every Thursday so you can wear your team's apparel instead of the standard Fiserv uniform. We also have Fiserv T-shirt Fridays and a shorts week in the summer.
Shift Schedule: 2:30 pm to 10:30 pm, Monday-Friday
You can expect the following:
* Receiving on the job paid training and work in a climate controlled environment with paid lunch breaks.
* Prioritizing special order ticket requests.
* Be attentive to equipment alert messages as soon as they happen.
* Being mobile and in a standing/walking position with ability to lift up to 20 pounds regularly.
* Using your hands to handle objects and to perform keyboarding as well as to reach and grab objects.
* Be able, as it is necessary, to climb, stretch, crouch or kneel.
* Successful performance requires good vision including close vision.
* Working with associates in team effort to further company goals concerning productivity, safety, quality and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
* Follow the security procedures
* Receiving an attendance bonus on a quarterly and annual basis
Basic qualifications for consideration:
* High School Diploma or equivalent, but not required.
* Experience in a fast paced, high volume production environment and understanding of production concepts
* Strong mechanical aptitude
* Experience operating a computer workstation
* Deep knowledge of production operation
* Ability to work overtime during peak periods or as needed
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about 'financial services'. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company's policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.