Employment Type: Full-Time
What does a great Senior Recruiter do?
You will utilize your skills to drive recruiting for many positions across the Fiserv enterprise. You'll work as part of a high-performing, collaborative Recruiting team in an environment that fosters and encourages quick thinking, assertive sourcing skills and a proactive approach to recruiting.
You'll work with HR Business Partners and business leaders to drive recruiting strategies. Using your relationship building skills, you'll develop strong collaborative partnerships with hiring managers and build a pipeline of candidates to advance the Fiserv brand.
You're the kind of person who:
* Knows how to manage competing demands and accept constructive feedback
* Has great project management and communications skills.
* Establishes and maintains credibility with corporate executives and management
* Has had success recruiting a broad range of complex positions, including technical and executive roles
In this role, you can expect to:
* Serve as primary contact for the full lifecycle recruitment of a variety of positions across multiple functions and locations.
* Facilitate and handle all aspects of the recruitment process, including strategy, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and offer preparation and negotiation
* Meet or exceed performance metrics
* Maintain robust candidate pipeline, and place strong focus on the candidate experience
* Provide accurate and timely reports and communication to management, managers, and HR.
* Assess recruiting process, identify improvement opportunities and participate in / lead enterprise improvement initiatives
Basic qualifications for consideration:
* 5 or more years' experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably in a corporate environment
* History of successful interaction with senior-level business executives
* Experience with process improvement tools, SLAs and recruiting metrics
* Experience using an ATS, Workday preferred
* Experience handling confidential information discreetly
* Experience adhering to OFCCP laws
* Agency experience strongly preferred
* Workday Recruiting experience strongly preferred
* Ability to travel as required
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.