Regional Vice President of Sales
Compensation: $54,200.00 - $96,100.00 /year *
Calling all financial advisors looking for a role 100% focused on sales: we have a great opportunity for you! As a Regional Vice President of Sales with Fisher Investments, you will focus solely on sales without worrying about service requirements. Qualified lead flow is provided so there is no cold calling. Join our privately held multi-billion dollar global investment firm to continue our search of being better, by putting our clients first.
This lucrative sales role allows you to manage your business remotely from your home, covering a local territory within driving distance. You will present Fisher Investment’s wealth management solutions to high-net-worth prospects. You will report to the Director of Private Client Group Sales who will make sure you have all the resources you need for the sales process. You will also be supported by your internal office team, comprised of sales support, client service, marketing and more.
- Call high-net-worth prospects who have requested Fisher Investments’ information
- Meet with prospects to evaluate their personal situation and provide solutions
- Educate prospective clients on Fisher Investment’s services
- Help qualified consumers become Fisher Investments’ clients
- 5+ years of specifically selling to stock market investors
- Current Investment Adviser Representative designation, OR FINRA Series 65, OR a combination of FINRA Series 7 & 66, OR qualifying financial professional designations
- Experience bringing in new investor business
- Experience in high-volume phone activity and in-person meetings
- Record of six-figure earnings in each of the past 3 years (pay for production compensation model)
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.