VIP Relations Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world's most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com - and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker's social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
We are looking for a highly motivated professional to manage our VIP Relations. The VIP Relations Manager will look after our valuable partner and customer relationships and will offer a truly personalized experience. You will be responsible for all direct relations with VIPs, helping to reach ambitious sales targets and excelling in customer service while supporting the team to increase loyalty, retention and generate new business.
You'll collaborate effectively with multiple internal teams including customer relations, marketing, merchandizing, creative teams, finance/accounting team as well as external suppliers/vendors. You are a highly motivated and competent individual able to converse at all levels both internally and externally.
The role is based in Manhattan Beach, CA.
What you will do:
* Develop VIP strategy and manage all VIP Relations
* Host VIPs with a focus on delivering the excellence in customer service
* Event planning and implementation for VIPs
* Develop a specific action plan for each event and VIP program to drive spend, retention and loyalty
* Coordinate all policies and procedures for individual VIPs
* Manage client experience ensuring highest standards are met
* Track VIP program performance through weekly and ad-hoc reporting
* Establish a training and development program to support team growth and progression
* Develop relationships with our VIP's to better understand their needs and exceed their expectations
* Learn about our VIP's through CRM and individual feedback
* Support the rest of the team with coaching and sharing of best practices
* Ensure the right tools, technology and processes are in place for a seamless VIP experience
* Determine ways to improve VIP relations and service levels with a special focus on approvals and after sales
* Work with CRM team to understand client data and build communication campaigns
* Support initiatives and action plans for launches, new project and bespoke services
* Help develop events and campaigns that will attract new clients and engage existing ones
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
* 5+ years experience in a VIP role either in-house with a top brand or at a leading agency
* Thorough knowledge and understanding of principles in VIP related PR, marketing, and digital media, as well as the automotive industry
* Experience successfully managing VIP campaigns from strategy development through execution with track record of proven results; experience developing goals for team and clients, and monitoring and reporting on progress to teams
* Effective leadership qualities and proactive attitude with managing projects and responsibilities
* Strategic thinker who can bring fresh and innovative ideas to the team and implement strategies to bring these ideas to life
* Strong interpersonal and analytical skills; attention to detail and strong organization skills
* Highly adept at multi-tasking and managing multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
* You communicate fluently in English
* You have a strong sense of ownership
* Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organized. Willing to do whatever is required to get the job done
* Structured and organized, but nonetheless be approachable and have a flexible outlook
* Willingness to work hard and always have the intention to drive the business forward
* Driven with a strong work ethic and professionalism
* Being capable to work to deadlines / ability to prioritize / optimal time management
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences
* Drive for Results: Drive for high performance, takes responsibility and works towards planning targets, overcoming obstacles, setbacks, and uncertainty.
* Business Acumen: Contribute to the company strategy and align the strategic priorities of own area with the direction and strategic priorities of the broader organization.
* Customer Centricity: Anticipates evolving customer needs and how to address them, doing the right thing in the right way.
* Decision Making: Makes timely, informed decisions that consider the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
* Analytical Thinking: Gather relevant information, identify key issues, compare data from different sources; draw appropriate conclusions to arrive at appropriate solutions.
* Teamwork & Collaboration: Facilitates Collaboration, actively engaging and to make joint decision and share best practices.
* Displays Global Perspective: Conveys an understanding of the organization's global market position, opportunities, capabilities, and competitive threats and takes cultural issues and geographic differences into account when making plans and decisions.
You want to be part of a fast growing, fun, entrepreneurial, international team and want to change the future of the automotive industry then apply now.
Fisker Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Inc.'s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department.