Operations Account Executive
Employment Type: Full-Time
Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 1,400 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day each Fooda location is served by a different restaurant that comes onsite and serves fresh lunch from their chef's unique menu. Now with over 50 million meals sold, Fooda operates in major cities across the U.S. Eight out of ten employees believe Fooda is one of their company's top perks.
Who you are:
* You love building relationships with customers and enjoy customer service
* You are friendly, high energy and love interacting with other people
* You are empathetic at your core yet comfortable being tough and taking a stand
* You are savvy with technology and will be comfortable in a fast-paced startup
* You are optimistic in the face of problems and know that you're capable of finding solutions
* You are very organized and detail oriented. Type-A personality is a plus!
* Build relationships with customers by offering solutions, solving problems, and managing issues
* Go out of your way to get to know your customer
* Brainstorm, outline, and execute plans to improve client accounts
* Be confident problem solving for issues such as incorrect orders, late deliveries, late restaurant arrivals, incorrect email communication or incorrect billing
* Become knowledgable on all Fooda products, suppliers and menu options to provide effective solutions and client service
* Gain competency with Fooda's technology and standard operating procedures
* Strong communication skills and being a self-starter are required
* Escalate issues to Operations Manager when necessary to keep them informed or help problem solve
* Problem solver who is comfortable with ambiguity and numbers
* Comfort with Excel is preferred
What We'll Hook You Up With:
* Competitive market salary and stock options, based on experience
* Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
* 401k retirement plan with company match
* Paid maternity and parental leave benefits
* Flexible spending accounts
* Company issued laptop
* Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) and free food and beverages in the office
* A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No recruiters please.