Senior Network Architect - Fox Technology
Employment Type: Full-Time
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world's leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
We are looking for a Senior Network Architect focused on Media and Broadcast to design and implement highly resilient and scalable networks supporting media workflows and live broadcast events.
The Network Engineering team works closely with multiple teams and disciplines across the enterprise to conceptualize, build, and integrate solutions and services to support the challenging real-time requirements of the media/broadcast business. Join the team and make your mark as we build our media and broadcast operations from the ground up!
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
* Design secure technology solutions capable of transporting live and file-based content over private and public networks
* Oversee various technology projects to design and build out scalable solutions to business-related problems
* Lead efforts across the organization to implement, support, and troubleshoot critical network systems
* Travel to remote offices and sporting events to stand up critical connectivity and infrastructure
* Mentor all members of the team
* Serve as point of escalation for network issues
* Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
* 15+ years working with large scale networks
* Expert knowledge and hands-on experience with network platforms such as Arista, Palo Alto, Cisco and Juniper
* Expert network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills
* Extensive past experience with and expertise in many of the following protocols & technologies: QoS, Multicast, BGP, OSPF, TACACS, IPSEC & VPNs, Netflow, DNS
* A proven track record designing and implementing large-scale mission-critical networks and troubleshooting complex problems while delivering innovative solutions
* Spine-leaf Architecture
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
* Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience
* Experience with automation and scripting
* Media and/or broadcast experience
* PCNSE Certification
* CCNP and CCIE
* ACE-A Certification
* You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbally
* You enjoy working with others and are always willing to help and mentor all team members
* You are proactive and take initiative in identifying and solving problems early on
* You are able to manage your time and prioritize well
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.