SAP Functional Analyst - FICO
Employment Type: Full-Time
Welcome to the FUCHS Group, the world's number one independent manufacturer of lubricants and related specialties. As a global company with roots in Germany, we expand the possibilities of whole industries, such as the automotive and aerospace sectors. More than 5,000 employees look closer, dig deeper and think further to create innovations and develop markets. That is what drives and connects us. We encourage our employees to expand their potential and grow together with us. Explore your specialties by joining us as
SAP Functional Analyst - FICO Next possible start date | Harvey
The SAP FICO Analyst will be responsible for managing the Fuchs FICO SAP project portfolio which includes analyzing SAP requests, creating functional specifications and technical designs, developing time/effort estimates and project plans, prioritizing and coordinating scheduled work with business users and external consultants. Specifically, the FICO Analyst:
* Manages the Fuchs FICO SAP project portfolio.
* Provides configuration expertise in integration between FICO and other SAP modules MM, SD and PP
* Prepares detailed design documents, functional and technical specifications for development activities including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms.
* Provides production support through design, development, testing and implementation of appropriate system configurations to effectively meet business requirements. Coordinates with global counterparts to determine global impact of proposed changes.
* Monitors project throughout project phases to ensure design solution enables business requirements.
* Participates in the development of business processes based on business requirements and functional designs for major initiatives ensuring an end-to-end process solution.
* Maintains awareness of SAP process strengths, supported best practices and development release schedule to assist in defining future direction.
* Actively leads and/or participates in the pre-planning, blueprinting, realization, final preparation, and go-live support phases of IT strategic roadmap projects as well as managing/supporting the deployed solution.
* Coordinates change management. Guides, trains and influences acceptance of new/changed processes.
* As the solution designer, consult with end-users to interpret and understand issues and use their SAP configuration expertise for proof of concept demonstrations for stakeholder acceptance.
* Builds constructive working relationships with clients/customers, other departments, organizations and others to meet mutual goals and objectives.
Qualifications we are looking for:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering, MIS, or other related field of study.
* A minimum of 5 years of functional expertise in SAP FICO modules
* Experience in large SAP projects involving multiple modules implementation in a Manufacturing environment
* Process Industry Background preferred
These are your benefits:
Fuchs offers a challenging and rewarding working environment where employees are encouraged to develop and grow as professionals. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on projects that will expand your experience and challenge your abilities in the global marketplace. The position also offers an excellent compensation package and a comprehensive suite of benefits.
Fuchs Lubricants Co. is an equal employment opportunity (EEO)/AA employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace (m/f/d/v).
Fuchs Lubricants Co. is the United States operating unit of Fuchs Petrolub S.E., the world's largest independent manufacturer of specialty lubricants with global sales of over $2.4 Billion. We provide high quality lubricants and services to a wide range of industries such as automotive, appliance, aerospace manufacturers, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, transportation, mining, and energy. The organization is constantly developing new technology to meet the ever-changing demands of modern industry and we are recognized for providing world-class technical support to our strong customer base.
Excel beyond your limitations and contribute your ideas in the flat hierarchies of a family-run company listed on the MDAX. Please apply online by clicking the 'Apply now' button.
Explore your specialties. Expand your possibilities.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago