Lead - QA
Employment Type: Full-Time
FULLBEAUTY Brands™ is the premier fashion and lifestyle destination for the plus size customer. We are an online and catalog marketplace offering a curated collection of the finest family of plus size brands and thousands of products.
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineering Lead with experience defining, and leading testing efforts, implementing best practices and tooling needed to perform manual and automated testing in a variety of tech stacks and applications across an enterprise.
* Plan and develop testing activities, formulate, and execute testing plans.
* Lead and motivate project testing teams and QA engineers
* Provide input into tool, processes and frameworks used to support QA efforts.
* Work closely with software engineers, product managers and other stakeholders in both agile and waterfall environments to understand product requirements and functionalities
* Design test plans and test cases using test case management systems such as TestLink or TestRail
* Develop and maintain automation systems for use in development and testing cycles
* Manage the full spectrum of QA, such as integration, UAT, stress and performance, UI, and E2E testing
* Engage with multiple project teams to manage QA and testing efforts throughout a complex technology stack across the enterprise.
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience and education to perform job responsibilities
* At least 2 years' experience leading cross functional QA efforts
* Hands-on work experience in software QA, specifically leading best practices for testing, defining and establishing test plans, experience in testing all phases of large system or ERP implementation efforts.
* Expert in software QA methodologies for Agile and waterfall, tools, and processes and exposure to latest test frameworks including Selenium Webdriver with Java
* Experience in the online retail space, distribution and warehouse systems is a plus
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* An understanding of Cobol applications and Mainframe technologies with experience testing a batch execution environment.
FBBrands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.