GE Aviation Financial Management Program Co-Op - Spring 2022
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Description Summary
Internship/co-op will focus on the development of key financial skills in the following areas: financial planning and analysis, general accounting, operations analysis, and cash management. Projects will utilize these skills and lay a solid foundation for a career in the field of finance. Interns will work independently and on teams to drive change and controllership while executing on essential finance projects.
A Finance co-op/internship with GE is a highly competitive and sought-after position. These assignments consist of projects in finance, accounting, business and leadership development. Internship/co-op opportunities provide experiences that will expand knowledge base and demonstrate leadership ability. Finance co-ops/interns will receive ample opportunities to build the foundation for their finance careers.
* Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA off a 4.0 scale without rounding
* Working towards a degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics Minimum GPA 3.0 without rounding
* Attending a full time matriculated and nationally accredited baccalaureate or graduate program
* Dependable transportation to and from work
* Willing to work in Cincinnati, OH or Lynn/Boston, MA
* Due to access to export-controlled information, you must be one of the following: (1) US Citizen or national; (2) US permanent resident; (3) Person granted refugee status; (4) Person granted asylee status or Beneficiary of legalization through an amnesty program, or (5) other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)).
* Strong analytical skills
* Proven leadership experience
* Team player
* Change oriented
* Demonstrated integrity
* Strong communication skills
* Preferred: Understanding of business concepts/strategy; business/accounting coursework; multiple language skills; geographic mobility; global work/living experience
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes