Neurology Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Description Summary
Our Neurology Account Manager is responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for DaTscan, DaTQUANT and Vizamyl in an assigned territory, and/or in a list of named accounts individually or as part of a One GE Healthcare team. Act as the clinical/technical expert to establish and continuously develop the relationship with departmental and clinical decision makers in their assigned accounts and where applicable work in conjunction with Account Executives and Managers to gain access to C-Suite decision makers.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Key objectives and deliverables include:
* Develop business plans and execution strategies for key imaging centers and referring physicians
* Pre-call planning and in-call questioning to understand customer needs, craft solutions and drive utilization
* Collaborate with market access support teams to optimize payor contract implementation and satisfaction across imaging centers and hospitals
* Monitor territory plan performance, communicate results and action steps to all cross-functional partners
* Develop deep knowledge of the diagnostic algorithms and care pathways used by physicians to evaluate patients with neurodegenerative diseases who are being evaluated for Parkinson's Disease, Essential Tremors, Alzheimer's Disease or other causes of neurodegenerative decline.
* Account Management of a cross-functional territory that includes opening up hospital/imaging centers to offer imaging services that utilize DaTscan and Vizamyl radiopharmaceuticals
* Generating patient referrals by educating community physicians and specialists (push/pull) about this new diagnostic tool via in-service, speaker programs, etc.
* Desire to work in start-up styled business where the drive to establish and grow market awareness of clinical tools and drive adoption is key to success.
* Forecasting orders and sales of assigned territory and submit monthly report
* Develop deep knowledge of DaTscan, Vizamyl, DaTQUANT and other portfolio products in order to articulate the key selling messages to all relevant customers
* Associates degree or higher
* 3+ years of relevant and progressive sales experience in a medical, healthcare, technical, pharmaceutical or Life Sciences field preferred
* Experience selling into hospitals, physician offices, contracting, and buying/billing products
* Proven track record of sales success developing, organizing and implementing sales plans, meeting and exceeding sales targets, and penetrating new accounts/markets/competitive through proficiency in prospecting, lead qualification, sales and negotiations
* Demonstrated ability to achieve sales objectives while operating in compliance with regulatory guidelines
* Demonstrated selling skills, analytical skills and pharmaceutical industry acumen
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple stakeholders and competing priorities through effective organizational, people, and time management skills.
* Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with employees and external contacts (i.e. MD and office staff) at all levels, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Strong presentation skills
* Must be willing to reside in the territory
* Must be willing and able to do between 25-50% overnight travel
* Must have a valid driver's license
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you'd expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you'll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No