Applications Program Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
This role will be within the IT enterprise Apps team. Responsibilities include supporting the Finance business during period close and improvement to the Zuora/RevPro implementation. Requires the ability to multitask, build a relationship with business, and manage project deliverables.
* Work with Finance organization on revenue recognition projects and support Finance during period close processes.
* Analyze current systems and processes and determine ways to improve.
* Document and analysis business requirements, scope, and plan implementation.
* Develop detailed project plans for the scope of the project.
* Work with the ServiceNow platform to manage and track new projects.
* Work with the ServiceNow platform to manage support activities.
* Collaborate with other IT groups to ensure quality of data integrated with NetSuite and Zuora.
Qualifications/Skills Required and Preferred:
* Must have 8-10 years of overall experience in implementing and integrating software solutions, ideally in Billing, CRM or ERP domains.
* Must have 4-5 years of Zuora RevPro.
* Should know to build various templates and Communication Profiles in Zuora revenue module.
* Sound understanding of policy setup & rule setup for revenue recognition.
* Should know Subscription management via amendments, renewals, support contracts, usage billing etc.
* Transactions uploads, Events, MJEs, and job scheduling.
* Should have knowledge of Zuora REST APIs and Call Outs.
* Should be aware of Zuora object model.
* Advanced RevPro familiarity (level 2 carves, bundle configuration, data augmentation, stage validation, etc.).
* Basic accounting knowledge (debits and credits, O2c). ASC 606 accounting knowledge (5 step model, contract modifications, and variable consideration) would be ideal.
* Should be able to provide technical expertise in integrating Zuora with other applications like NetSuite, Salesforce, SAP etc
* Must have high proficiency in translating business cases into solutions, leveraging the out of the box configuration capabilities of Zuora as well as technical solution based on Zuora APIs, data exports and loads and advanced configuration.
* Experience building Finance Data Warehouse solutions.
* Big Data Analysis and data visualization.
* ServiceNow Project and Ticket management experience.
* Ability to effectively work with team members that have a range of expertise from technical to non-technical.
* Experience with solution implementation in the areas of order-to-cash, finance, and accounting.
* Previous ERP, General Ledger, Payment Services, CRM(Salesforce), Billing or other e-business suites highly preferred.
* Experience in ASC 605 & 606 is a plus.
* Hands-on experience with journal entries, revenue recognition, FX gains/loss, accounting close etc.
* Experience delivering multiple moderate to complex technical solutions at the enterprise level and an understanding of the foundational cycles of solution implementation.
* Experience in integrating financial data across enterprise level applications is an added advantage.
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a ServiceSM so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys CloudTM, an all-in-one solution and the world's leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.