Logistics Coordinator - Routing
Employment Type: Full-Time
GlobalTranz is a technology-driven freight brokerage company specializing in LTL, full truckload, third-party logistics and expedited shipping services. GlobalTranz is leading the market in innovative logistics technology that optimizes the efficiency of freight movement and matches shipper demand and carrier capacity in near real-time. Leveraging its extensive freight agent network, GlobalTranz has emerged as a fast-growing market leader with a customer base of over 25,000 shippers.
Our Logistics Coordinator acts as a liaison between GlobalTranz, our customers, and our carriers by answering and addressing their calls and emails in a timely manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Provide exceptional service and personalized solutions for moving our customers freight through the routing, tracking, and follow-up processes
* Answer incoming phone calls in a fast-paced, high-volume contact center
* Make non-solicitation outbound phone calls when further follow-up is needed
* Ability to multi-task between various email requests, using solid computer and written communication skills
* Process calls efficiently while updating our operating system with any applicable documentation
* Prioritize and resolve issues by utilizing decision-making skills and attention to detail
* Possesses the ability to follow through and be proactive with outbound communication to our customers
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma or GED required
* Customer service experience preferred
* Contact center experience preferred
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
* Solid organizational, multitasking and time management skills
* Demonstrated timely, consistent job attendance history
* Professional phone and email skills
* Comfortable navigating the internet and web-based applications
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Being self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
* Excellent follow through with attention to detail
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing as necessary.
This position does not require travel.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please be aware all correspondence, interview requests, offers, etc. will only come from members of the talent acquisition team with GlobalTranz domains ending in @globaltranz.com.
GlobalTranz is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
* Pay Type Hourly
* Eagan, MN, USA