Strongsville - Hanger/Sorter
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you looking to work in retail for a company that makes a positive difference in your community? Come join the Goodwill team at our Strongsville, Ohio retail store and help make Good Skills possible!
We are currently hiring for Hanger/Sorter. In this role you will sort quality soft line donations quickly, according to agency standards. You will hang apparel and transport it to the sales floor. You will also greet and thank customers according to agency policies, procedures and practices.
* Good social competencies
* Know different shades and tones of color
* Know merchandise within a variety of categories: name brand, antiques, vintage, collectables, etc.
* Experience with operation of personal computers preferred
* Education: High school diploma or GED preferred
* Work Conditions: Required to wear uniform, which includes identification tag. Must be available to work weekends, evenings and holidays as required. Must be able to perform physical requirements of position including but not limited to: constant standing, constant bilateral reach and handling ability; constant fingering and pinch grip; requires constant ability to lift/carry up to 30 lbs.; may require constant shoulder height reaching with either hand and firm grasp; frequent bending; may squat; requires frequent ability to push/pull less than 20 lbs.
This is a full-time, hourly position with offered benefits of: Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Term Life, Retirement, Disability and Paid Time Off.
Check out the job description for all the details and submit your application today!
Background check required.
Help Make Good Skills Possible: Join the Goodwill Team Today!
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran