Customer Advocacy Manager, Google Workspace
Employment Type: Full-Time
* 8 years of experience in customer advocacy, customer success or similar customer facing role.
* Experience building customer advocacy programs relevant to be a B2B SaaS product.
* Experience developing relationships with customers and understanding their unique business needs.
* Experience translating customer use cases into stories that drive engagement.
* 12 years of relevant work experience.
* Experience working with Sales and Marketing in a matrixed enterprise technology setting and operating in a global role or on a global scale.
* Comfort working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with limited oversight.
* Excellent project management, writing and communication skills.
About the job
The Google Workspace Center of Excellence drives our overall Google Workspace go-to-market. As Customer Advocacy Manager for Google Workspace, you will establish and lead our advocacy program and identify customers who will share their stories to help other organizations adopt our products. You will be responsible for engaging with and nurturing our growing customer base. You will collaborate with Marketing, Product, and Sales to curate compelling customer stories, engage with our customer community on key initiatives and programs, and amplify their successes and business value for sales acceleration. You will execute programs aimed at driving growth, engagement and retention, leveraging existing customers as Google Workspace advocates.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google's cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
* Lead customer advocacy initiatives for sales and marketing and develop references, testimonials, and case studies.
* Develop Google Workspace advocates that can be amplified in sales and marketing communications and events.
* Collaborate with key internal stakeholders on the management and learning objectives of our Customer Advisory Board.
* Understand the needs, requirements, and/or pain points of our customers and propose potential solutions.
* Build mechanisms to support regular customer engagement, standardize interview processes, and manage production of content/assets.