Deal Pricing Associate, Global Business Practices, Google Cloud
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering) or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience with infrastructure/tech business-to-business (B2B) pricing or business strategy.
* MBA degree in a business discipline, and technical background (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering).
* 2 years of relevant experience.
* Experience working on agreement pricing with Sales, customers, and other functional teams.
* Ability to translate quantitative analysis into a business recommendation.
* Proficient computational skills: SQL, spreadsheet modeling.
* Excellent program management, presentation, communication, and quantitative analysis skills.
About the job
Google Cloud's Global Business Practices team manages sales order support, agreement management, deal pricing, order management, and product fulfillment. As a member of the Deal Pricing team, you will work with regional sales teams to price agreements for our biggest customers.
As a Deal Pricing Associate, you will work directly with large account teams, and independently on strategic initiatives. Google's projects, like our users, span the globe and will require you to keep the big picture in focus. You will collaborate with other team members on complex, multi-disciplinary projects to scale up our agreement pricing practices. Your work will often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it will be your job to keep all the stakeholders coordinated.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google's cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
* Structure, develop, model, and price large customer agreements in close collaboration with executives, Product Management, Engineering, and Sales.
* Guide decisions through rigorous data analysis and forecasting.
* Work closely with other cross-functional teams (e.g., Contracting, Order Management, Billing, Finance) to solve agreement pricing issues and deliver seamless experience.
* Help with Pricing team's strategic initiatives (e.g., analyze pricing trends, improve price response time, analyze competitor's regional agreement pricing).